Projex were delighted to work with Abu Dhabi Art for the fourth year in a row in 2015.
Taking place over four days, Abu Dhabi Art is the region’s biggest art fair, growing in size and prestige each year.
It attracts over 25,000 international guests, with more than 40 exhibiting galleries.
We were delighted to be involved again.
This year’s show, with a new theme colour of yellow, was spread over a vast 4,000 square metres at Manarat Al Saadiyat.
Projex removed the wall between two galleries to create a single, spacious art fair, and built plinths for over 20 public art installations.
We also designed and built a new outside majlis with breath-taking views of the Saadiyat beach and the St Regis Hotel.
The result was a vibrant, dynamic, modern space that reflected the art fair’s vision.
Projex was responsible, in partnership with DCT, for the delivery of the overall event including:
- Event design and management of the VIP reception
- Fabrication and installation of each gallery including lighting and gallery walls
- Production and implementation of all graphic signage
- Traffic management and implementation
- Stage management and fabrication of the auditorium
- Design and fabrication of VIP majlis
- Event lighting
- Supply of event furniture.